Break Point Rewards FAQ
What is Break Point Rewards
Break Point Rewards is the exclusive Break Point loyalty program that allows you to earn Break Point Rewards for every qualified purchase you make at Break Point
What are the benefits of Break Point Rewards?
* All customers can join for free!
* Receive a $5 reward just for signing up.
* Earn cash back in Break Point Rewards for every purchase at Break Point.
* Receive a $10 Reward on your birthday.
* Receive a $10 Reward on your anniversary.
* Your rewards are automatically saved to your Break Point Rewards account. To redeem them, just present your Break Point Rewards card or registered phone number at the time of purchase.
* Your Break Point Rewards card can also be used as a prepaid/stored value card.
* As a registered and opted-in Break Point Rewards member, you may also receive special promotions, coupons and invitations to exclusive events at Break Point
Do my Break Point Rewards ever expire?
The rewards you earn from sales and take-out orders do not automatically expire. However, additional promotional rewards we add to your account (e.g., birthday, anniversary, holidays) do expire if unredeemed by the expiration date. Please carefully review your email or text message notifications and redeem your promotional rewards by the stated expiration date.
I have accumulated Break Point Rewards points but why can I not redeem them?
The only way to redeem rewards that have you have earned is by activating and registering your Break Point Rewards account. Until you register your Break Point Rewards account, you will not be able to redeem your rewards. You will, however, continue to accumulate Points for qualified purchases at Break Point.
If I have added dollar value to my Break Point Rewards card, can I still use it even though my card is not register?
Yes. Whether or not you activate and register your Break Point Rewards card, you can load or reload it as a prepaid/stored value card. And, regardless of the dollar value on your Break Point Rewards card, you’ll earn Break Point Rewards every time you make a qualified purchase at Break Point during the time of purchase.
What is considered a qualified purchase for earning Break Point Rewards?
Qualified purchases are based on actual dollars tendered for open bowling, party packages and restaurant item purchases made at Break Point. The purchase of a Break Point gift card is not a qualified purchase. Qualified purchases are determined by Break Point in its sole discretion and may be changed without notice.
How do I register for Break Point Rewards?
There are a variety of easy ways to join!
* You can join Break Point Rewards by registering online (www.breakpointent.com) or with just your phone number.
* Now, you can earn Break Point Rewards and redeem any earned Break Point Rewards by providing your registered phone number at Break Point.
* Already have a registered card? No need to re-register. Simply login to your account and add your phone number to your profile to redeem any earned rewards in store without a physical card.
For a physical card:
* FIRST, obtain a Break Point Rewards card at Break Point Ent.
* NEXT, have the card activated by a Break Point Team Member before you leave the location. This is important because you will not be able to register the card if it has not been activated.
* THEN, register your Break Point Rewards card online at www.breakpointent.com. After you have registered your card, start earning Points for all of your qualified purchases.
I registered online but I want an actual card.... What do I do?
If you want a physical card, you can bring your online account number to Break Point and a team member can “Exchange” that account number for a new card. This will transfer any previous Points and rewards to your physical card.
I am having trouble registering my Break Point Rewards Card. I am getting an error message telling me that my Break Point Rewards card is not activated. Why?
If you pick up a Break Point Rewards card from our location and the card is not swiped prior to you receiving it, it will not be activated and therefore you won’t be able to register it. You can also visit Break Point and request to activate your card onsite.
Can I get Break Point Rewards for purchasing a Break Point gift card?
No. You cannot receive Break Point Rewards for purchasing a Break Point gift card.
Can I use my Break Point Rewards to purchase a Break Point gift card?
No. You cannot use rewards to purchase Break Point gift cards.
Can I use any earned Break Point Rewards in conjunction with other coupon offers?
No. Rewards cannot be combined with any other offers.
How do I replace a lost or stolen Break Point Rewards Card?
If your Break Point Rewards card is ever lost or stolen, visit Break Point and request a new Break Point Rewards card.
I forgot my Break Point Rewards card can I still earn rewards on my purchases?
Yes. Please use your phone number associated with the account.
I forgot my username or password for my Break Point Rewards account. What do I do?
Please note that your use of a Break Point Rewards card and/or Break Point gift card constitutes your acceptance of the complete terms and conditions of our loyalty and gift card programs. Break Point may, at any time, and at its sole discretion, modify these terms and conditions, with or without notice. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting. You agree to review these terms and conditions of use periodically, and your continued use of your Break Point Rewards card and/or Break Point gift card following such modifications will indicate your acceptance of any modified terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to any modification of the terms and conditions of use, you must immediately stop using your Break Point Rewards card and/or Break Point gift card.